Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Party!!!

Our friends threw a REALLY FUN Halloween Party this past Friday! I went as Red RidingHood (the alternate ending) :)


Glenn, of course, was the Big Bad Wolf!

We played games like eating donuts on a string. It was a race!

We bobbed for apples!

The ladies were the best!!!

We played a memory game for candy! I sucked!

Glenn had TONS of fun!!!!

I love our friends here in Idaho! They are sooo much fun and like to PARTY as much as I do!!! Yayah! That is what I am talking about!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm, Jodie, Pictures please ;D

J and Ris said...

I'm so bummed that I missed the party! It looks like it was a huge success!

ShaRene Knox said...

Umm, Jodie, That was me not Brian. I can't wait to see all the pics...I have a disc...

Unknown said...

you guys are lucky to have great friends! I am jealous looks like alot of fun!