Thursday, February 4, 2010

Modest with Style Magazine Shoot

This was an awesome shoot! This was for the spring issue of a new and upcoming local fashion magazine called Modest with Style. To get a down loadable copy click here. We had so much fun with the outfit changes, new hair and makeup! Kelly Levesque is the editor of the magazine and she put together all the outfits that our model wore. Haily is a super cute, nice and smart girl! She went to school and church with my oldest daughter. I truely enjoyed capturing her innocence as well as helping her act out a more dangerous side. She was such a good sport even though I know she felt silly at times. They came out great!









2 comments:

Mrs Becker said...

I just stumbled across your photography today when I was talkin to Jeanie. You're really good, I wish you were closer. Just wanted to let you know.

Big Smile said...

I will travel for shoots in other areas as long as I know there is enough interest. Talk to some friends and family and see if they are interested too! Just let me know and I will be there!