Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It is Finally reday!!!

I have an official website and blog dedicated just to my photography business! JOJOSMILE.COM
For those of you who would like to follow my photography please see me there!
I will still be keeping this blog for my everyday life posts that may or may not be related to the business. I am so excited to be growing in something I truely enjoy and that is making people smile!
I would just like to say a big giant THANK YOU to my good friend, Jeff Rubow, (please visit his website @ jeffrubow.com)who put the website together for me. If you EVER need any graphic design help, for anything, he is definitely the one to call! Please click on his name here to see some of he work. He is a true artist and I am proud to call him my friend!
Well here is to growing to be successful in the things that you love!

No comments: