Thursday, June 26, 2008

5 years!

This weekend is my 5 Year Anniversary!

June 28th, to be exact. As I look back on the person I was 5 years ago there has been lots of changes.














I have grown up tremendously!


I still try to maintain my bubbly personality, but it is much harder to do now a days.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Family, but they can turn my happy face into Angry Mom on the War Path in a heart beat. My marriage has not been what I expected (let's face it we all want it to be a romantic movie everyday), but it has been exactly what I anticipated at the same time. HARD WORK! I truly and deeply know that my husband loves me with ALL of his heart. He tries, to his best ability, to treat me like his queen. He does the laundry while I cook. He runs to the store for me five minutes before we are expecting guests because I forgot one of the ingredients for what I was cooking. Getting up early in the morning to help get the girls ready for the day so I can get an extra hour of sleep. There are so many things that he does to help make my life easier; I truly am thankful for the wonderful man I chose.

We are going to be spending this years anniversary here in Boise @ the Hotel 43. It is "A Stylish Downtown Boise Hotel". Check it out @ hotel43.com. Two wonderful night! Just the two of us! I am VERY Excited!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME!!!

No comments: