Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Starting a blog

I am starting a blog to give myself a hobby or a place to share my hobbies and get some feed back on likes an dislikes of things that I make. It is also a place were I can vent my frustrations and share my joys. I am not the best writer by any means so if I have any writing or spelling errors please keep it to yourself.

I am also starting this to give my family and friends back in Cali an idea of how I am doing.

I am working full time at a small company that does billing for school based medicaid here in Idaho. My husband, Glenn, works with me. We are account administrators and do data entry. Glenn is actually a Network Administrator by profession, but he just does that on the side for now. We love our job!

We have two children, Marlena & Kayla. Marlena is 14 and will turn 15 in October; Kayla just turned 12 on the 21st of this month. You will probably be hearing A LOT about them! I LOVE them to death, but BOY do they know how to push my buttons. "The Girls" (as you will soon find out, this is how I refer to them a lot of the time) are Glenn's from a previous marriage. They are mine now though.My husband and I have not been able to have any children together yet. We have been trying for over 2 years now.

I LOVE to cook and be crafty! I will be posting pictures and ideas of new things that I do. I would love to have feed back on what you think about them. If I ever do have a baby, I would like to be able to start my own business selling things that I make. So I need very honest opinions about if you think I would be able to sell my crafts and goodies.


I am trying to lose weight too. Glenn and I have been going to the gym at least 3 days a week for the past three months. We are trying to eat better, that is the hard part. Glenn is doing great! My progress is moving a lot slower than I hoped. I will keep you posted on that too.
Stay tuned for what I have in store for you. It will be something different every time, I'm sure! This is new for me so be patient as I learn how to do this blogging thing. You will be hearing from me soon! Yayah!

No comments: