Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Nothin New!

Hey, so I haven't been posting as much as I had hoped I would be. I figured I should update you on the nothing that has been going on.




















Kayla took some pretty cool pictures of the fireworks on the 4th! I promised I would show you some of those.

We have also been watching our friends two dogs. A Great Dane and a chiwawa. This has been truly fun! Bruno is having the time of his life but he is getting really sore with all the playing that has been going on.















Besides work and the doggies nothing else spectacular has been going on. I promise next week will be better because I get to go grocery shopping this weekend!!! Yea!!!! That means I get to cook real food again!!!! I will let you know how it turns out!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of the two puppies you're "dog-sitting" is adorable!!

Mary Rubow said...

I love the fireworks! Our pix did not come out :(