Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sooooo it's been a While

Sorry to all my beloved people who look at my blog. I have been very neglectful. I can not believe that July is almost over already!!!!
My Girls are in Wyoming right now! Thank goodness!!! I love them to death but I REALLY needed a break! They are driving me NUTS! Why are they in Wyoming; you ask? They are doing an authentic pioneer trek for three days. They will be walking and pulling hand carts with only the clothes on their backs (pioneer clothes) and what they could fit in a five gallon bucket (extra pioneer clothes and things to eat with). It is a 17 mile trek. Then on Thursday they will be in Utah to see the temple square and other things there. They will be home Thursday night.
Then on Saturday we are off to Cali for a family Vacation! I am soo excited! It is going to be a trip were every minute of our time is going to be busy. At least we get to stay for a whole week. FUN FUN FUN!

No comments: