Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'm Back!

I don't mean to neglect all you devoted bloggers out there who take the time to view my blog. I have found a temporary love that has been taking up all of my free time. The Twilight seres. I was afraid to start reading them thinking that they might be too juvenile to spend my precious time on, but my friend insisted that it would be worth it and even is loaning me her books! Well I am hooked! I am half way through the third book out of four though; so I will soon be back to reporting on a not so regular basis. Hey, I'm tryin here. You gotta give a girl that, at least.

Do you think I should go get a tetanus shot? I put a rusty nail through my finger nail today. It is really starting to hurt now that it is 4 hours after the fact. I was removing rusty nails from some wood in my friends back yard so that no one would get hurt. Kind of funny huh?

Well here's to another upcoming busy week. Ready....Set...Here we go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jodie, It's me Liberty, I am sorry I have not got with you about Super Saturday. But is there any way you could take on the washcloth mitt project? What is your home email. I can get more in contact with you. Thanks. i love your blog. Libbyberlinguet@msn.com