Sunday, August 31, 2008

The pictures I promised



So here are the pictures we took at Shoshone Falls. Sorry it took so long.

Life has been kind of crazy lately. I have been in a major funk. I haven't been feeling very well either. The girls have started school and seem to be on a good track though. Work has been really good! It is nice to have a source of stability in my life right now.

I made up a new recipe yesterday! It is called chocolate facial cookies. I went to this activity for relief society on homemade spa recipes. There was a recipe for a chocolate facial mask. I tried it and it felt really good, but then.... I tasted it! It was made of all edible ingredients and it was YUMMY! So, I decided to make cookies out of it! All I had to do was add some eggs, flour, and some other essential cookie ingredients and poof! Yummy cookies!

1 comment:

Happily Herzog said...

Hey Jodi, I just wanted to say Hi...this is Jen Fred....now Jen HErzog. I love keeping up with you guys on your blog. The girls are getting to be young women. scary....