Friday, August 15, 2008

Last weekend.

Last Saturday (Aug. 9th) was awesome! We took the girls to the Twin Falls Temple open house. It was beautiful! I don't think the girls got as much out of it as I had hoped, but they did like it. The teenage mind, not impressed with much, unless it has to do with fashion or boys. NE way, after the temple we went to have dinner. We don't know the area at all, so we decided to just drive around. Marlena spotted a restaurant that we had mistook for a garden center. It was really nice! Nicer than we had expected to spend money on that evening, but it sure was yummy!
After dinner we went to the Shoshone Falls. Wow! That was beautiful! The girls really started to liven up there because they said it is a good place to remember for when they start dating! OOIIVAY!!!
We had a great time together! I will put up some pics later.

3 comments:

J and Ris said...

I love the pic of your 2 girls in the pioneer dresses! That is so them! Hope you don't mind me stalking your blog! Marisa

Nicole said...

Hey Jodie! I just found your blog tonight. I hope you and Glenn are doing well. Feel free to check up on our family at my blog.

Mary Rubow said...

Where are the pix???