Monday, August 4, 2008

Summer Fun In Cali!!!

We were in California from July 26th-August 2nd.
It was so nice to spend time with family and
friends we hadn't seen in a while. On Saturday we
went out for a late lunch/early dinner (linner)
with Glenns family. We then poked our head in at
my moms house then my dads. At my dads we
had a close encounter with a bear!!!

Monday we went to the Corona Del Mar with
My Best Friend, Mary Rubow, and her two kidos.
Lindsey Watson and her three kidos. My Mom,
Nephew, Niece, and Brother in Law. It was soo
much fun I am sad my Kids had to miss it
because they were at their other moms house.

I went to see my Kate's dance class on Tuesday!
It was so cute to see all these little kids try to
dance.

My Oma is sick and had to go back into the
hospital on Wednesday. That was sad. She is
doing ok now though.

We had an early birthday party for me on Friday
night @ my dads house. It was awesome to be
able to play games with friends then stay up until
the wee hours of the morning talking with my
dad, mom and sister, Jamie.

It was super fun, but I sure am glad to be home!



3 comments:

Janna said...

Hey! Was that Matt Hayden I saw in your pics? Glad you had a good time visiting HOME!

Mary Rubow said...

I love the pictures! You have to send me the ones of the beach and b-day party for my scrapbooking. I love you and had lots of fun. Miss you!!

Jessica Hughes said...

Hey I thought you were going to visit the ward it looked like you had a lot to see and do in a short period of time. I miss your big smile and visit teaching you.Glad you could enjoy some cali R&R and save it for your rough winter.