Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I am coming to realize that I am not so good at this blogging thing. That doesn't mean that I am going to give up though, it just means that I need to try harder. That is what new years resolutions are all about, right?

Here's to starting the new year.
Last year had it's challenges and blessings. The challenges and blessings from last year have inspired my resolution for this year. One of the challenges from last year is that I have been feeling sick for the past 12 months. One of the blessings I have received from last year is the ability to get medical insurance. My new years resolution is to find out what is going on with my body and then fix it. This may be an expensive and emotionally challenging resolution, but I know it will be worth it. With the prayers and support of my family and friends I know that I can accomplish this task.

I hope everyone had a Very Merry Chrismas! Here's hoping for a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture of you.

JoJo said...

Okay so that last comment was me, but that is not the account I usually use, but I felt silly commenting as JoJo on JoJo's blog. :)

Anyway, I noticed that you had my dental hygiene blog listed. Here is the slightly more interesting blog I use.

www.richardandjo.blogspot.com

J and Ris said...

You are such a beautiful lady! I loved your family pictures you put in your cards this year! Your girls are so amazingly pretty!